Monday, August 25, 2008

New READ Posters

I've finally bought some new READ posters for the TeenScene area. I can't wait to put them up! ALA finally came out with some really good ones. Let me give you a sneak peek of what will be appearing on our walls soon....


READ with Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
@ your library



MAXIMUM READ
*From James Patterson, here's a manga adaptation of his hit series MAXIMUM RIDE!*

Sink Your Teeth into a Good Book
*From the popular YA graphic novel series Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber*

3 comments:

max and alice said...

niiiice one of edward and bella, oh and the maximum ride one too. have you read that series yet? max ride? just wondering.....

MissP48 said...

Maximum Ride is my favorite series! I <3 Fang!!!

MissP48 said...

Maximum Ride is my favorite series!
I <3 Fang!!!